Rossi Finza Noor - detiksport
Naples - With his goal in a row earlier this season, Edinson Cavani natural that a person who's most aware of Naples. But, Ezequiel Lavezzi who made the comments as implying that Naples is not just Cavani.
Cavani has recorded three goals in four matches in Serie A. Notes increased by one more goal in the Champions League, which he printed against Manchester City in matchday I.
When Cavani was enjoying sharpness, another with Lavezzi. Argentine striker is yet to feel the performance is quite satisfactory.
"I've never scored a goal in San Paolo since a long time. I am a striker, I want to score more goals," he said in Italian Football.
So far, the new Lavezzi scored one goal in Serie A, and the statement is like a show that still exists in Naples itself.
"I'm pretty hard to criticize myself, but I always try to remain useful to the team," he said.
Last season, when Cavani scored 26 goals in the league, Lavezzi carve a minimal amount. Noted, the 26-year-old striker scored only six goals in the league and nine goals in all competitions as a whole.
(Roz / Roz)
