Advertisement

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wilshere Chance Back After Christmas

_________________________
Rossi Finza Noor - detiksport


London - The operation undertaken by Jack Wilshere is going well. 19-year-old Arsenal midfielder was also rumored to be able to play just after Christmas.

As reported previously, Wilshere is expected to be absent until November after ankle injury. However, according to the club, until when exactly he will be absent, perhaps the new note after the operation.

"Wilshere is now expected to be sidelined a month longer. After this operation the time span will be more specific," the official statement of the club.

As reported by the Guardian, Wilshere may be absent until they run out Christmas, which means it is much longer than previous estimates.

Wilshere himself admitted that his condition is currently very good. "I had surgery and everything went well. I feel good and will stay in the hospital. But beyond all that, I'm happy," he said.


(Roz / Roz)